The American Dream is to own a home and to feel comfortable in doing so. There are mortgage products available that can be customized to fit your needs.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
These products can provide the security you need to fill in the blank. Loans are available with terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Choose Adjustable Rate Mortgages for lower up front payments. Loans are fixed for a certain period of time. Terms of 1,3,5,7 and 10 years are available.
Characteristics that Banks are looking in order for you to qualify are the following:
- Cash Reserves (how much do you have after you pay your bills?)- ex. Pension, 401K, IRA, checking and savings accounts
- Income (Looking at the Debt to Income Ratio) - The relationship between how much income you make monthly compared to how much you owe monthly
- Mortgage or Rent History-have to verify how have you been paying your mortgage and/or rent history for the last 2 years.
- Appraisal-See definition of appraisal and equity in the mortgage glossary
Type of Loans
- Commercial loans- Any multifamily unit property over four units is considered commercial property. Also can do store-front, gas stations, and office buildings
- First Time Home Buyer Programs- FHA and VA loans are available
- Rehab Loans (Investment Properties)- Hire a general contractor and recreate the home of your dreams.
Call Me today so we can plan and make your financial dreams reality.